Caregiver / PCA / HHA / CNA
Irwin, Jeanette,Greensburg Why work for anyone else when you can work for the leader?
* Sign-on Bonus: $300 (paid after working 300 hours)
* Flexible Hours * Training: We provide PAID hands-on training before placement with any client
* Work Hours: We have multiple clients in the area with a variety of schedules.
* Pay starting at $10-$13 hr Come work for BrightStar Care, a company who believes in Serving with Passion and Doing the Right Thing.
The Caregiver/PCA/CNA is a member of the dedicated home care team who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the client’s needs.
Benefits * Weekly pay with direct deposit
* GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information
* Free continuing education * Work as often as you want on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
* Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
* One to one patient care * Joint Commission accredited
* National opportunities with over 250 locations in US
Responsibilities * Provide client with hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
* Take and record vital signs as well as height and weight, if necessary
* Assist client in active and passive range of motion defined by the plan of care, document observed changes, report any changes to the Director of Nursing
* Develop and promote a safe environment for quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
* Ensure client’s rights are adhered to
Requirements * High school diploma or GED
* Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray (Will provide TB testing if needed)
* Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
* Reliable transportation
Location/Region: Irwin, PA (15642)