Do you have a passion to help others? Do you enjoy making a difference in people's lives?
Do you like flexibility of creating your own schedule?
If you answered yes to any of these, come join our team here at BrightStar Care!
BrightStar Care is committed to improving the health and quality of life of the people we serve.
To achieve this, we emphasize providing our employees with the needed resources, education and support, with our growth attributed to our employees' knowledge, skills and commitment to providing outstanding care and services.
BrightStar Care values the individual strengths that each employee contributes to our team. We dedicate ourselves to providing individualized, compassionate care to our clients in their homes and are pleased that you have decided to join us in this endeavor. We look forward to working together with you to fulfill our mission!
The HHA/Caregiver is a member of the dedicated home care team who works under the supervision of a nurse and performs various personal care/companion services as necessary to meet the client’s needs.
Benefits * 1 Week PTO Pay – on completion of one year of employment
* Starting pay rate: $13 ($3 extra per hour of Hazard pay until October 24th 2020.
) * $12.00 per hour for Private Duty Clients.
* Weekly pay with direct deposit * Employee health insurance
* GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information
* Free continuing education * Flexible scheduling!
Work as often as you want on a variety of assignments
* Weekend and evening opportunities * One to one patient care
* Joint Commission accredited
Responsibilities * Provide client with hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
* Assist client in active and passive range of motion defined by the plan of care, document observed changes, report any changes to the Director of Nursing
* Develop and promote a safe environment for quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
* Ensure client’s rights are adhered to
Requirements: * High school diploma or GED
* Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray (Will provide TB testing if needed)
* Certified CPR (Will provide CPR certification if needed)
* One (1) year of experience preferred * Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile (if applicable)
* Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class
Location/Region: Belle Vernon, PA (15012)