Responsibilities* Provide personal hygiene assistance for elderly patients or those recovering from surgeries, injuries or accidents by attending to their basic needs, such as showering, bathing, dressing and eating.
* Remind clients to take medication and assist clients with ambulation.
* Help with mobility around the house. * Complete client’s shopping or accompany them to successfully do so
* Perform housekeeping duties and report any unusual incidents
* Offer activities that are essential for daily living by assisting patients with their meals, including serving and other tasks, if necessary.
Qualifications* Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to improve and continuously learn new skills
* Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without accommodations
* Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
* Validated ability to act in a compassionate and supportive manner
* Willingness to enforce health and safety standards
* Supportive and compassionate * High School Diploma or equivalent/Experience as a Caregiver
* Take pride in providing high quality care
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Bethel Park, PA (15102)