Qualified candidates for this position should be fully vaccinated by 1st day of hire for the Covid virus. Ricoh will evaluate requests to reasonably accommodate qualified candidates who have not been vaccinated because of a disability or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
***This position has a $350 Sign on Bonus.***
RICOH EMPOWERS WORKPLACES using innovative technologies - services enabling individuals to work smarter. Our people deliver on the promise of Service Excellence.
Ricoh offers a full portfolio of benefit and employee programs such as:
- Medical Coverage - Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Term Life and AD-D Insurance
- Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Programs and Work Life Benefits
- Time off Benefits including: Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Tuition Reimbursement......and many more
These roles are permanent positions that play a critical role in delivering Ricoh's services and solutions to our customers. Ricoh offers positions with a developmental path and a range of training resources to meet our employees' needs. From on-boarding training to continued development for all of our employees, we provide many resources to set our employees up for continued success.
Ricoh works to motivate employees with competitive pay and benefits that are affordable. We offer proven career paths - locally, regionally, and nationally.
WE ARE RICOH! Apply today!
Key supporter of the daily operations of RICOH Managed Services contracted customer locations. Requires traveling to several locations in an assigned geographical area. Performs standard and advance service offerings such as: copy, print production, finish work, mail and shipping operations, reception, document scanning and filing, concierge, inventory control, logs, reports for billing and assists in IT support functions. The Field Support Representative will also assist management with process improvement, procedure testing and validation, implementation of new services, employee training, and ensuring field compliance with Ricoh's Managed Services methodology. This role serves as a developmental path to future account management positions.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs and assists with ensuring services are completed according to Ricoh Service Excellence requirements
- Flexible with travel within a geographic territory
- Works with a flexible schedule to cover time off requests for contracted customers' onsite staff, which may include managerial duties.
- Provides feedback and suggestions to management to improve existing processes and procedures including validation of current procedures and correct site documentation.
- Assist in the collection of data and is knowledgeable on the tools and methods used for the Monthly Management Report such as forms, logs, and site branding
- Routinely identifies and documents process improvement suggestions and communicates them to management.