Fulfilling the promise of medicine
Kaiser Permanente / The Permanente Medical Group
FULL-TIME AND PER DIEM ADULT & FAMILY MEDICINE PHYSICIAN OPPORTUNITIES
Increased compensation now available for per diem opportunities.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (Kaiser Permanente Northern California) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and an over 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
FORGIVABLE LOAN PROGRAM -
$125,000-$275,000 (based on location and experience)
To demonstrate how much we value the role our Primary Care Physicians play, we’ve created a special incentive just for you. Available exclusively to Internal Medicine and Family Medicine Physicians, the Forgivable Loan Program is just one of many incentives we offer in exchange for your dedication and expertise.
As a part of The Permanente Medical Group's dynamic integrated team you will enjoy:
- Providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing
- Physician Wellness Program and unmatched practice support
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to member populations.
- To demonstrate how much we value the role our Primary Care Physicians play, we’ve created a special incentive just for you. Available exclusively to Internal Medicine and Family Medicine Physicians, the Forgivable Loan Program is just one of many incentives we offer in exchange for your dedication and expertise.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and education leave
- Malpractice and tail insurance coverage
- Home Loan Program up to $200,000 & Relocation Assistance (approval required)
- Shareholder status within 3 years
- A physician-led organization that develops its own leaders
Whether you're drawn to breathtaking natural surroundings, year-round recreational amenities, a great climate, colorful changes of season, big city attractions or small-town charm, TPMG has a location you’d love to call home.
To learn more and to apply, please visit: https://tpmg.permanente.org
Contact Bianca Canales at:
Bianca.Canales@kp.org or 510-421-2183
Contact Harjit Singh at:
Harjit.X.Singh@kp.org or 510-295-7857
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Connect With Us:
Location/Region: California, PA