Personal Care Medical Associates (PCMA) is seeking Board Certified Geriatricians, Internists, and Family Practitioners to join our group of dedicated, experienced practitioners who provide comprehensive on-site medical care to patients in post-acute settings, acute rehabilitation, long term care, continuing care communities and assisted living centers.
We provide care to patients across the spectrum of post-acute facilities from short term rehabilitation patients to complex geriatric patients in skilled nursing facilities. Our goal is to remove barriers, improve access and provide state-of-the-art care to achieve the best clinical outcomes for our patients and the facilities we serve. A passion for this work and a love for seniors is a must.
- Full time and Part time positions available
- Excellent salary + Full Benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401k with company match!
- Diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care and health maintenance in the long term care setting.
- Collaborate with team of Nurse Practitioners to support the highest level of care
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient information according to federal guidelines and regulations.
- Completes medical records (EMR) documentation daily.
- Participating in after hours and weekend telephone call coverage on a rotating basis
- Current, unrestricted DO/MD license in PA
- Board Certification in Family Medicine, Geriatrics, Internal Medicine or related
Location/Region: Pittsburgh, PA (15275)